Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What's it all about?

I use to think I had the best end of the deal.

What have i got really?
Some money in my pocket..
Some nice threads..
A fancy car . . at my disposal.
And Im Single, Unattached.
Free as a bird.
I dont depend on nobody
and nobody depend on me.
My life is my own.

But.

But.

Eventhough ive got evrything i need,
I dont have a piece of mind !
And if you dont have that...
you've got nothing!!

So..

Whats the answer?
Thats what i keep asking myself.
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT.?

*********

Life without missions and reasons is just as good as useless.
Know your role, and take part in the action. Be somebody to the world.

anisah


4 comments:

sidqi said...

eh? where did ur mind go?

Anisah Ali said...

sidqi.
Its a moral story my frnd.. hehe.

sidqi said...

oh.. br igt nk counsel td hahaa :p

Anisah Ali said...

consel?? Hah?? Hehehe.. InsyaALLAH on other matters yea. If there are lah. ANa cari..hehehe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...