Its so nice having them.


That morning i woke up feeling much-much better than the day before.
It was Raya day the 5th. My aunties and me mum were all in the kitchen preparing breakfast.
09:00 am,I walked towards the kitchen, with a big smile on my face and with a big hope may that day be a happy day for me.
And certainly it was.It had been a really terrific day started with a wonderful morning.
Why?

As i entered the kitchen, everyone greeted me and gave me a peck of love on my forehead (waaaa). Thats point number 1.Enough to make my day.Hee Hee.

Then, that evening, All my aunties and mama were downstairs, giggling and making jokes about everything in mak besar's room, i came in.Just to join the fun.
Then.. Mak Ngah called me "My Doctor Niece" then she hugged me. (waaaaa).
Then everyone were giving me all the advices on working extra hard in achieving my goal and bla-bla. Thats point number 2.
And theres point number 3, number 4, number 5 and more points to come.Ahehe.
Cant list them all in here.But point number 1 and 2 really mean a lot to me.

Waa. i dont know why, but i feel really alive. Alhamdulillah.
Allah had never left me alone.



Never Alone.
Anisah.

Comments

Popular Posts